Sunday, July 15, 2012

Overwhelming emotions:'( too much for me to handle or maybe my period 's coming thats why i feel more emotional :x dk if this is an excuse or its scientific proven ! Since NDP i already felt not too good . i've spent all my energy waking you up etc ..was kinda restless and moodless after that..end up i was kinda disappointed too  that we missed NDP but it was alright . After seeing your tweet, i guessed you were saying my heart and soul was somewhere else but actually not.! i know sometimes the both of us are glued to our phones when we;re supposed to spend quality time thats why i was damn sian :x!

sometimes when i ask you something or when i changed from all smiley to all quiet and all means something is wrong but i seldom voice it out :( i dont wanna spoil what we're enjoying.

monday sch started and all for me ...to be honest i wasnt enjoying any bit of it and i felt shitty bout sch but i forced myself to like it ! on tuesday i was so excited for you to get your marksman but apparently i dk why i didnt received ur text and all went into misunderstandings and all as after i saw ur checkin for supper and tweets i was damn upset all over agn ! liked  i wasnt the first to know and all . though its sth small it meant something to me .Wedneday you booked out , another night you went to club with ur army friends.. i went blading not keep my mind from thinking and all ! my friends saw you and said you werent with any girl. i felt good bout that night till you told me you were with ur girl friends too ! that killed everything...i dk what happened  , dont wanna know but inside its killing me. agn you smoked :( its no big deal but its bout how diff u were ..... rmb u chased after me when i was upset that you smoked..you cried and told me you tried ur best , its very diff etc ....i was fine bout it after !...the second time at helipad when u bought a pack of cigg, i said few stuff and you told me " dont make a scene here"  i felt !@#$%^& !!!!  and i know you always get frustrated and all  when i ask .....I dont wanna care and ask anymore seriously but thinking about how you deal with it from the start and now make me wonder ~~

yeah smoking bonds you and your friends tgt....prolly i'm not a smoker i dont understand but i know its easier to make new friends and all when u smoke but i really pray that you wont even smoke anymore even for any reasons...sometimes i feel like trying to be a smoker to know how its like so i cld be more understandable towards you !~ its silly  childish to have that thought but ....sigh
but i'm glad you cut down a lot :D

i always put you my first priority for everything ! i have my own plans but i wld always rather choose to be with you if i can though sometimes i out with my friends~after work on sat i saw that u were dying of boredom and all i wished i cld fly back !

you say we quarrel too often , yes i think so too ~ probably we nv really talk bout it . but i know we've passed the honeymoon period , being pretty too comfortable with each other now and all ~

there will be times i feel like giving up , i feel tired alrd....its getting nowhere....seeing you say you give up makes me even more upset....i wont give up till you really want it i guessed....

i'm so afraid that everything will just snap any moment and all will be gone ~
:'(


No comments:

Post a Comment