Monday, July 16, 2012

16 july 2012


I've been feeling upset all these while but nv felt this extreme since my last broke up . 
To me though we aint tgt, it felt liked we just broken up .


Yeah i wished you wouldnt club this wednesday . 
Honestly i keep saying i have faith n trust in you 
but deep inside mb 80 % is true ~ 
Also because u've just recovered i dont want u to fall sick agn and smoke agn ! 


you dont know how worried am i !
though i was damn tired last wed i stayed up just to wait for you ~

seeing your tweet, you're at your breaking point? 
i was at mine too few days back but i didnt want to give up !
u said i have nth , yeah i have nth now ! happy???


i know you 've done me no wrong....i know i did !! 
do you know how i felt when u post everything in twitter...
make me feel like a failure..
tell the whole world how bad am i ! 
i  know you sure confine ur gfs for comfort.while i'm here just suffering alone..



WHY DONT U FREAKING TELL ME IN MY FACE AND COME TALK TO ME!


YES I'VE DONE YOU WRONG I DANCED WITH OTHER GUYS BUT I'VE CHANGED !!!
fuck I REJECTED ALL MY FRIENDS FOR CLUBBING FOR YOU ! DONT YOU KNOW...I KNOW YOU DIDNT ASKED ME TO BUT I HOPED YOU SAW THAT EFFORT !!!


 TIME OUT !? WHY AGN DONT TELL ME INSTEAD...! I HAVE TO GUESS EVERY MOVE AND STALK YOU TO KNOW???? YOU WANNA GIVE UP YOU WANNA TELL ME YOU'RE DONE PLEASE TELL ME  FACE TO FACE...


DONT LEAVE ME HANGING !!! SO MUCH I WANNA BE WITH YOU !  .....TILL I'VE LOST FAITH N HOPE TO THAT DAY BECAUSE YOU SAID WE KEEP QUARRELLING !TRUE ,,,, ~ BUT ....SIGH !!! I've MADE MYSELF UNAVAILABLE TO ANY OTHER GUYS BECAUSE TO ME I'M YOURS ~ I KNOW I'M AT FAULT, I'M NOT PUSHING ANY BLAME TO YOU OR STH...BUT I HOPE U KNOW HOW I FEEL ....I KNOW HOW U FEEL FRUSTRATED WHEN I DONT TRUST U AND ALL ~ BUT ITS A CLUB AFTER ALL ! SEEING YOU TWEET TO YOUR FRIENDS LIKE U CARE SO MUCH BOUT THEM MORE THAN ME AT TIMES ! ALL I WANT IS YOU FEEL SPECIAL AND THE ONLY ONE ...NOT SAYING YOU HAVE TO THROW UR FRIENDS ASIDE OR SEVERE ALL TIES WITH UR GIRL FRIENDS !!!

I KNOW BRINGING UP MY PAST IS an excuse but i'm feeling all insecure because of everything i've encountered...i know it isnt fair to treat u like this and all ...but you heard my stories known most of them ...i'm unlike ur ex'es......i'm different...probably i'm different to handle and all !~ i've also cheated on my ex.....knowing karma exist , hoping you wont be the one who will be my karma in return ~


we've been "tgt" for 7 months without any status....but to me we''re a couple...just that we dont celebrate our love,and hold hands in public..... i was so glad that ive found a good friend as my "bf" but now i guess its all gone....why did i put my hopes so high !~ now i'm the only one feeling disappointed , putting on a brave front and all ~ i guessed i probably didnt left a great impact in your life compared to the rest .~ i hope this time out gets back to time or we wld talk things out. feeing horrible miserable on my side...i wonder how bout you ?..but am so sick now i just wanna have peace~ all that i've been through last week was hell ....i bet you didnt know ~ 


youve stopped saying you love me , i know sth is wrong !~ or maybe i think too much !!


i've fallen so deeply in love with you ~


just tell me you wanna give us up so i will have no choice but  to leave ~


love,cress 

No comments:

Post a Comment