Thursday, May 24, 2012

I MISS YOU , MY BOY ~


Though you book out everyday , we barely have time for each other :( poor you so busy with AOH & all ~ and whats up ahead gonna be so torturing too :( cant imagine another 3 weeks + maybe more overseas trip !!! so sucky :( sigh but what to do ~ army !!!!


i wanna tell you  that i appreciate every lil time you;ve spent with me despite how tired u are etc !❤ esp fetching me from work ....its been long since someone did that and the feeling like :D:D:D but i guessed we both were damn tired :( 


and actualy i regret texxting you those drunk texts but sooner or later i will have to let u know ~ wanting to keep it to myself but i know i will explode someday ~. sigh i feel so stupid now !!! i want you to talk to me bout it and i dont :x so embarrassing ~


neyways, i wished you were here with me :( just miss you so much !!! and just feel so vulnerable agn ~



I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love~

No comments:

Post a Comment