Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 14 - 1 may


Its labour day and i had to work !!! without 1.5 double pay !:( only terence & i were working at the amenities department ! but it was alright after all because there werent much arrivals that day !!!


Went to cut my fringe with terence and another friend from the same department! i actually still dk if i should cut or not but since graduation is coming better cut first or else i will look like AH HAI !!!! LOL Went home pretty early and did the house chores ~


Bernice came to find me at my place followed by Kevin,!!! He always treat me damn nice ! He just got back from genting and bought me like a box vintage luggage as i told him i liked these kinda stuff before ...so  nice of him ..SIgh i feel bad :x


HEHEHE HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOUR CALL AGN !! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment