Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day 18 - 5 may




Today had no piano lessons because it;s a holiday i guessed :x haven had lessons for a long LONG LONG TIME :x!!! anyways went to work ~ 
 AND AND I SAW MY SECONDARY SCH FRIEND WORKING !


he owns his own business and he was having some workshop for plant decoration stuff..pretty cool !!! didnt have time to catch up with him as i didnt have any breaks!!! LOL after work while we were washing etc....the 
DELIFRANCE ppl gave us a lot of food ...imagine 4 of us working and each of us had a bag full of food ^^ and the girl told me that someone from there said i'm (XXXXXX) omg blush!!! later u say i BHB !!! so i shant type it here :P


anyways my friend min quan waited for me to end work and we chill at starbucks...chat for like till midnight and i trained home !!! my phone was in silent mode and it was in my bag:/ i didnt know u called !!! TWICE :'( hope u will call tmr before i leave for genting and seeyou on WED :D:D:D


so tired , doesnt feel like a saturday to me and all my energey drained alrd :(  


10/11 day working ....OH MAN 

No comments:

Post a Comment