Tuesday, August 7, 2012

so much i do not know where to begin.
I know how much he wants me to forget him and all but i really cant.He said i needed time, a month or so .Yes i will be smiling and perhaps leading my life per normal.But whats deep down in my heart he will nv see and nv know agn ! its not like i drank "mengPo"soup !!! I really regret not learning fast enough to trust him because faith and trust is the root of all relationships. FUCK ME !!!:<
We didnt get to start one but i treated him  liked my bf all long.

When he left me hanging i was really suffering, i was crying, i was in great great pain !but he carried on with his  life. i was sick i called for him , he were nowhere to be found. He was happy being with his friends, and worst of all , had a crush or maybe fallen in love with someone else...~ this is what i could not accept :'( i've gotten replaced so quickly?
all along i was just a companion ?
a nobody? 
i'm such a failure!

Few days passed, i'm hearing more heartfelt words from him , it was comforting too when he asked me to cheerup .But i'm aint strong like him and my love has not faded drastically like his.

We were both broken hearted people who came tgt, and now my heart is being broken again by someone i wished it wasnt ~

No comments:

Post a Comment