Monday, August 20, 2012

I hope this would be the last post ~

Always wanted to make anniversary cards and all but we didnt really got tgt therefore i didnt have the chance to do it !!   I did this scrapbook so that i wont have any regrets and knowing that i've done my very very best .I want him to rmb the good times we had tgt ,pretty short 7 months~

I didnt upload all the 20 pages here as some are just too personal and for other reasons as well ~



























Been almost a month since we've parted !!! We had our "last date" on 11 aug !! honestly i still haven got the answer to certain things that happened that day !~ but i shall not care anymore . I Just wanted to have a happy closure with him thats all !~ some people just got better nth to do !!!

oh well but on 12 august we had a H2H talk , knowing that he kinda miss me , knowing that he read the scrapbook and all and how he felt made me feel happy but after knowing that FACT it killed it all !:'( honestly i started to hate him though i treated him like a friend. For all that he've done to me. How cld he fall for someone else within a month or so !? I  dk since when they "started' but all i could do to comfort myself , telling myself its KARMA !!! yeah .

This 1 month i've been crying , being sad and also love drunk over him ! i cant believe i asked him to come over....I thought i was fine but i guessed I haven gotten over him after knowing what i did when i was drunk !! Been keeping myself busy and all .Yes i do feel happier now , accepting the fact that we cant be tgt after all ~ Probably also seeing him being sad over another girl instead of us made me feel its not worth it anymore !!!! its just too fast that he've gotten over meeeee !!! This shows how insignificant i am in his heart ~

Maybe i'm running away from reality, living in denial .Thinking i am all fine and happy,whats the truth !?!?
ME MYSELF AND I HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA !!!;"(

but i really do hope he's doing fine and not going back to smoking and all ~
hopefully , someday we will become good friends agn , perhaps when i have zero feelings for him i guessed :x 

take care , my love ~

No comments:

Post a Comment