Friday, August 10, 2012

Afraid to face reality ~

Been almost 3 weeks since i last saw him, i cant believed that i missed that chance to see him before he went to club that night on 25 july....but i had no choice. I had was part of a surprise birthday for my gf.But things wld still change right?. 


Tmr shall be it . Initially. i knew what i want to say to him and be in his arms till times' out.But now i'm feeling all lost .I'm afraid .Because during this 3 weeks apart,he's been hanging out with the girl he likes and i cant stop thinking about it and all.Its so unfair when i'm feeling all fucked up sad and depressed , though with my friends ,he's enjoying himself with her and all.Cant imagine if they do the things we 've done tgt :'(

Gonna pack his stuff and see him leave.This will be one of the most painful part i guessed.....i wonder how am i supposed to go to bed later .I've done everything i've could to salvage this but sadly he already loves me no more.But after tmr , i  hope i will slowly let go knowing i've done my best .I dont wannt live with regrets .The stuff i've made for him is sth i really wanted to give him if we were tgt but sadly not and so i hope its to mark the closure of 7th jan 2012 :'(

i really love you ,but you've left with someone else

No comments:

Post a Comment