Sunday, September 2, 2012

im never good at  hiding my feelings.
I hardly find the courage to say /tell either.

Received ur text but it wasnt the answers to my questions.
i wasnt in a good state to reply at that moment.
i shall do it here , whether or not u still visit this space of "us".

yeah i will be fine if i found someone new ,but its not that easy.Yes there are guys around me and all but my heart isnt ready  or maybe i'm just not interesting in any of them .. Unlike you .....Acc to twitter!? ahhh its not what you think or sth...but i know i dont have to explain myself any further as you wont be interested any more .

I really admire you in a good /bad way how fast you could move on .My instincts were right back then about sth i cried over before...~

That special place i had in your heart may or had vanished and i hope someday i will be completely gone from here ~

No comments:

Post a Comment